Travel Leaves Best selling tour package simply Kerala!
Simply Kerala - 4Days/3Night
Routing – Cochin-Munnar- Thekkady-Cochin
Cities covered – Munnar 2 Nights,Thekkady 1Night
3 Star - Rs7950/- per person
Munnar -Green Trees or Similar
Thekkady – Silver Star or Similar
3 Star premium – Rs9200/- per person
Munnar –Dream Catcher Resort or Similar
Thekkady – Abad Green Forest or Similar
4 Star - Rs11200/- per person
Munnar –The Munnar Queen or Similar
Thekkady – Forest Canopy or Similar
Travel Date – Till 30 th Sep17. For Rates after 30 th sep17 call 9811675848 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 01 – Kochi ArrivalArrive at Cochin airport and get transferred Munnar. Check-in and relax for a while. In the afternoon proceed for local sightseeing. Overnight stay at Hotel/Resort
Day 2 - Munnar Sightseeing
Enjoy a delicious breakfast and proceed for local sightseeing in Munnar. The main tourist attractions of Munnar are Mattupetty Dam, Eravikulam National Park, Tea Museum, and Kundala Lake, Flower Garden, Photo Point and Echo point. Enjoy your overnight stay at the hotel, in Munnar.
Day 3 - Munnar to Thekkady
Indulge in a fulfilling breakfast and drive to the picturesque town of Thekkady .It is spread over an expansive area of around 777 sq. km and was declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978. Visiting the reserve is an exciting experience as you can see the animals in their natural habitat. The other activities in the park include boating at Periyar Lake, elephant ride, exotic spice plantation visit, and watch Cultural activities like Kathakali, Kalaripaytttu (Kerala Martial Art).
Day 4 - Kochi Departure
After breakfast proceed to Kochi airport/Ernakulam Railway station for further journey or journey back home
- • 3/4 Hotel Accommodation
- • Daily Breakfast
- • Transfers by A/C vehicle
- • Airport Pick up and Drop
- • Sightseeing
- • Meal Plan – CP
- • Vehicle – Swift Dzire A/C or Etios A/C
- • Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- • Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- • Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- • Service Tax.
- • Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- • Booking 30 Days before departure :- 50% of total cost needs to be paid
- • Between 29 days to 4 Days before departure :- 100% of total package cost needs to be paid
- • Before 46 Days Before Departure – No Cancellation Fee.
- • Between 31 to 45 Days before departure ,Cancellation Charges Rs300/- per person.
- • Between 30 to 20 days before departure, cancellation charge of 25% of total cost will be deducted.
- • Between 19 to 11 days before departure, cancellation charge of 50% of total cost will be deducted.
- • Between 10 to 1 days before departure, cancellation charge of 100% of total cost will be deducted.
- • Cheeyappara Waterfalls
- • Mattupetty Dam
- • Anamudi Peak
- • Eravikulam National Park
- • Tea Museum
- • Flower Garden
- • Photo Point
- • Echo Point
- • Top Station
- • Periyar Wild Life Sanctury boating
- • Elephant Safari/Ride
- • Lokhart Tea factory
- • Cultural activities like Kathakali, Kalaripaytttu (Kerala Martial Art)
- • For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Ration card.
- • For students - Photo identification in the form of Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card.
- • For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs.