Fantastic Kerala 5 Days/4Nights
When talking about the top tourist destinations of southern India, we cannot miss Kerala. It is one of the most popular tourist destinations and people from world over visit this paradise each year. It is a perfect destination for nature lovers, history buffs and honeymooners. There are a variety of Kerala honeymoon packages that you can avail. Kerala honeymoon tour give you the opportunity to explore the beauty of this destination and make the most of your vacation.
Get the best travel packages for Kerala and enjoy the beauty of God’s own country.
|Fantastic Kerala- 5 Days/4Nights|
|Routing :– Cochin – Munnar 2Nights- Thekkady 1Night –Vagamon 1Night- Cochin|
|Budget||3 Star||4 Star|
|Rs 8900/-||Rs 10600/-||Rs 14600/-|
Above Rates per person and valid till 31 March 2018 .Diwali & Christmas/New year supplement charges applicable between 15 October 17 to 31 Oct 17 & 20 December 17 to 05 January 18.
- • 2/3/4/5 Star Hotel Accommodation
- • Daily Breakfast
- • Transfers by A/C vehicle ( Swift Dzire AC / Etios AC / Indigo AC/ Verito AC / Aspire AC)
- • Airport Pick up and Drop
- • Sightseeing by private car
- • Parking & Toll Tax
- • Driver’s allowance, Road Tax and Fuel Charges
- • Honey Moon Inclusion(one time) : Special Honeymoon Cake
- • Air/ Train Fares
- • Personal expenses such us Laundry, Telephone Calls,Tips & Gratuity, Mineral water, Soft & Hard drinks, Rafting, Rock Climbing, Paragliding, Joy Ride (Toy Train) Porterage
- • Entrance Fees & Guide Charges
- • Any cost Arising due to any flight delay or Cancellation, Natural Calamities, Landslides, Road blockage, Political disturbances (strikes) etc to be borne by the client which is directly payable on the spot.
- • Any increases in taxes
- • G S T
- • Travel Insurance
- • Anything which is not include in the Inclusion
|• Cheeyappara water falls
• Mattupetty Dam
• Anamudi Peak
• Eravikulam National Park
• Tea Musuem
• Honey Tree
• Flower Garden
• Photo point
• Echo Point
• Top Station
|• Periyar wildlife santury boating
• Lokhart Tea factor
• Cultural activities like Kathakali & Kalaripayattu ( Kerala martial arts )
|• Vagamon Meadows
• Suicide poin
• Pine Tree forest
• Vagamon water falls
Day 01- Kochi Arrival
Arrive at Cochin airport and get transferred Munnar. Check-in and relax for a while. In the afternoon proceed for local sightseeing. Overnight stay at Hotel/Resort
Day2- Munnar Sightseeing
Enjoy a delicious breakfast and proceed for local sightseeing in Munnar. The main tourist attractions of Munnar are Mattupetty Dam, Eravikulam National Park, Tea Museum, and Kundala Lake, Flower Garden, Photo Point and Echo point. Enjoy your overnight stay at the hotel, in Munnar.
Day3 – Munnar to Thekkady
Indulge in a fulfilling breakfast and drive to the picturesque town of Thekkady .It is spread over an expansive area of around 777 sq. km and was declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978. Visiting the reserve is an exciting experience as you can see the animals in their natural habitat. The other activities in the park include boating at Periyar Lake, elephant ride, exotic spice plantation visit, and watch Cultural activities like Kathakali, Kalaripaytttu (Kerala Martial Art).
Day 4– Thekkady to Vagamon
Today is the last of your Kerala tour After breakfast head to Cochin Airport/Ernakulam Rail station for further journey, or journey back home
Day 5– Kochi Departure
After breakfast proceed to Kochi airport/Ernakulam Railway station for further journey or journey back home
How to Book
- a) Call 9811675848, 7042727034, 7042727036 (10:00 am to 07:30 pm) or
- b) Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- c) Book through "book now button"
Booking 30 Days before departure :- 50% of total cost needs to be paid
Between 29 days to 4 Days before departure :- 100% of total package cost needs to be paid
Before 46 Days Before Departure – No Cancellation Fee
Between 31 to 45 Days before departure ,Cancellation Charges Rs300/- per person
Between 30 to 20 days before departure, cancellation charge of 25% of total cost will be deducted
Between 19 to 11 days before departure, cancellation charge of 50% of total cost will be deducted.
Between 10 to 1 days before departure, cancellation charge of 100% of total cost will be deducted