Kerala & Kanyakumari Experience - 8Days/7Night
Munnar-2N, Thekkady-2N, Alleppy (House Boat)-1N,Kovalam-1N, Kanyakumari-1N
Starting point – Cochin/Kochi Ending point – Trivandrum/Thiruvananthapuram
Package Type – Double/Twin Sharing
Upon arrival on Cochin airport you get full assistance by our team. You would be transferred to Munnar (140 km – 4 hour drive). Check-in to the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Enjoy an overnight stay at Munnar.
After breakfast head for local sightseeing in Munnar. The place is known for its calm and serene surroundings. Full of expansive greens, Munnar is the perfect location to relax and unwind.
Munnar is one of the top tourist attractions of Kerala. The main attractions of sightseeing are – Kundale Lake, Mattupettey Dam, Echo Point etc.
Post breakfast drive to the picturesque town of Thekaddy (110 km – 3 hour drive). After check –in to hotel and rest of the day at leisure. Enjoy an overnight stay at Thekkady.
After breakfast start sightseeing. Thekaddy has one of the most popular wildlife reserves of the country – Periyar Tiger Reserve. It is reckoned for its rich flora and fauna. The reserve is spread over an area of about 350 sq. km. The other optional activities in the park include – boating at Periyar Lake, spice plantation visit, bamboo rafting, trekking etc.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast and head to Alleppey (5 hour drive).Check –in at House boat . You will also drinks,snacks, lunch as well as dinner in the houseboat.
Alleppey is home to some of the most beautiful backwaters of the region. It is also famous for its rich flora and fauna, beaches, bird sanctuaries and boat races. Overnight stay at Houseboat.
Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast, head out to explore Kovalam city. Kovalam is known for its pristine beaches and untouched beauty. It is one of the favorite travel destinations in Kerala.
Enjoy an overnight stay at Kovalam.
After breakfast head to Kanyakumari. Kanyakumari is the southernmost tip of the Indian Peninsula and the meeting point of three seas, namely Arabian Sea, Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean. Kanyakumari you can visit the Kanyakumari Devi Temple and the Vivekananda Rock Memorial.Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast proceed to Trivandrum airport /Rail station for further journey or journey back home.
- • 02 Nights accommodation at Munnar
- • 01 Night accommodation at Thekkady
- • 01 Night accommodation at Alleppey ( House boat)
- • 01 Night accommodation at Kovalam
- • 01 Night accommodation at Kanyakumari
- • Accomodation on Double/Twin Sharing basis
- • Daily Breakfast
- • Children below 5 yrs. will enjoy free touring
- • Transfers and sightseeing by A/C vehicle
- • Fuel charge, Driver Bata, toll fees, vehicle parking fees, road tax and interstate charges
- • Houseboat eateries include welcome drink, mineral water,tea, snacks, breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc.
- • All Hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- • Air Conditioner with the Deluxe Houseboat will work from 9 PM to 6 AM. Full time A/C is available on Premium and Luxury Houseboat.
- • Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- • Air Fare / Train fare.
- • Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- • Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- • Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- • Any cost arising due to any any flight delay or cancellation, natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- • Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- • Service Tax.
- • Travel Insurance.
- • Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- • For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Ration card
- • For students - Photo identification in the form of Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
- • For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs