Enthralling Kerala - 5Days/4Night
Athirapally-1N, Kumarakom-1N, Alleppy (House Boat)-1N, Cherai Beach-1N
Starting point – Cochin/Kochi Ending point – Cochin/Kochi0
Package Type – Double/Twin Sharing
Arrive at Cochin airport and get transferred to Athirampily, about 63 km. Athirampily Waterfalls is a one of the most popular tourist spot of the destination. Water gushes down from a height of 80 feet and meets Chalakudi River.Enjoy an overnight stay at Athirappally.
After breakfast move to Kumarakom. Kumarakom is synonymous with nature at its best. Mangrove forests, paddy fields and coconut groves intermingled with serene waterways are a sight not to be missed.Enjoy an overnight stay at Kumarakom.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast and head to Alleppey (5 hour drive).Alleppey is home to some of the most beautiful backwaters of the region. It is also famous for its rich flora and fauna, beaches, bird sanctuaries and boat races. Overnight stay at Houseboat.
After breakfast head to Cherai and check –in at Hotel. The rest of the leisure at Cherai Beach.Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast proceed to Cochin Airport/Ernakulam rail station for further journey or journey back home.
- • 01 Night accommodation at Athirapally
- • 01 Night accommodation at Kumarakom
- • 01 Night accommodation at Alleppey (House boat)
- • 01 Night accommodation at Cherai Beach
- • 01 Night accommodation at Kanyakumari
- • Accomodation on Double/Twin Sharing basis
- • Daily Breakfast
- • Children below 5 yrs. will enjoy free touring
- • Transfers and sightseeing by A/C vehicle
- • Fuel charge, Driver Bata, toll fees, vehicle parking fees, road tax and interstate charges
- • Houseboat eateries include welcome drink, mineral water,tea, snacks, breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc.
- • All Hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- • Air Conditioner with the Deluxe Houseboat will work from 9 PM to 6 AM. Full time A/C is available on Premium and Luxury Houseboat.
- • Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- • Air Fare / Train fare.
- • Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- • Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- • Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- • Any cost arising due to any any flight delay or cancellation, natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- • Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- • Service Tax.
- • Travel Insurance.
- • Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- • For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Ration card
- • For students - Photo identification in the form of Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
- • For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs