Delhi Tour - 3 Days / 2 Nights
Starting point – Delhi Ending point – Delhi
Package Type – Double/Twin Sharing
Delhi is said to be one of the oldest existing cities in the world, along with Varansasi and Jerusalem. Legend estimates it to be over 5,000 years old. Over the millennia, Delhi is said to have been built and destroyed 11 times.
Places covered in Delhi
- • Qutab Minar
- • India Gate
- • Red Fort
- • Lotus Temple
- • Indira Gandhi Memorial
- • Birla Mandir
- • Rajghat
- • Teen murti
- • Rashtrapati Bhawan, Parliament House & Feroz shah kotla are shown from outside
- Note: Redfort, Lotus Temple, Indira Gandhi memorial and Nehru museum will be closed on Monday
Day 01 : Delhi Arrival
Greeting on arrival in Delhi.Transfer to Hotel. In the evening visit India Gate .Night stay in Hotel.
Day 02 : Delhi Sightseeing
In the morning after breakfast sightseeing of Delhi begins with visits to Laxmi Narayan Temple , Qutub Minar Red Fort, Mahatma Gandhi Memorial, Jantar Mantar, , India Gate, Lotus Temple. (Lotus Temple and Red Fort are closed on every Monday)..Night Stay in Hotel
Day 03 : Delhi Departure
After breakfast, leave the hotel. Then, Departure from Delhi airport / Rail station to journey back home or further journey to other destinations. We hope that this Delhi tour package would make your holiday a memorable one.
- • For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Ration card.
- • For students - Photo identification in the form of Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card.
- • For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs.