Charming Kerala - 5Days/4Night
Munnar-2N, Thekkady-1N, Kumarakom-1N
Starting point – Cochin/Kochi Ending point – Cochin/Kochi
Package Type – Double/Twin Sharing
Upon arrival on Cochin airport you get full assistance by our team. You would be transferred to Munnar (140 km – 4 hour drive). Check-in to the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Enjoy an overnight stay at Munnar.
After breakfast head for local sightseeing in Munnar. The place is known for its calm and serene surroundings. Full of expansive greens, Munnar is the perfect location to relax and unwind.
Munnar is one of the top tourist attractions of Kerala. The main attractions of sightseeing are – Kundale Lake, Mattupettey Dam, Echo Point etc.
: Post breakfast drive to the picturesque town of Thekaddy (110 km – 3 hour drive). After check –in to hotel and start sightseeing. Thekaddy has one of the most popular wildlife reserves of the country – Periyar Tiger Reserve. It is reckoned for its rich flora and fauna. The reserve is spread over an area of about 350 sq. km. The other optional activities in the park include – boating at Periyar Lake, spice plantation visit, bamboo rafting, trekking etc.
After breakfast move to Kumarakom. Kumarakom is synonymous with nature at its best. Mangrove forests, paddy fields and coconut groves intermingled with serene waterways are a sight not to be missed.
Enjoy an overnight stay at Kumarakom.
Today is the last of your Kerala tour After breakfast head to Cochin Airport/Ernakulam Rail station for further journey, or journey back home.
- • 02 Nights accommodation at Munnar
- • 01 Night accommodation at Thekkady
- • 01 Night accommodation at Kumarakom ( Hotel)
- • Accomodation on Double/Twin Sharing basis
- • Daily Breakfast
- • Children below 5 yrs. will enjoy free touring
- • Transfers and sightseeing by A/C vehicle
- • Fuel charge, Driver Bata, toll fees, vehicle parking fees, road tax and interstate charges
- • All Hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- • Air Conditioner with the Deluxe Houseboat will work from 9 PM to 6 AM. Full time A/C is available on Premium and Luxury Houseboat.
- • Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- • Air Fare / Train fare.
- • Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- • Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- • Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- • Any cost arising due to any any flight delay or cancellation, natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- • Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- • Service Tax.
- • Travel Insurance.
- • Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- • For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Ration card
- • For students - Photo identification in the form of Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
- • For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs